For those of you who don't already know, I'm in Malaysia and will be till the 28th. So don't be surprised if I don't answer or reject your calls cos it's BLOODY expensive - S$4/min to be precise. You can still SMS me at my Singapore number (it costs the same for you) though I might take some time to reply.
Yep, so anyway, the last few days haven't been very eventful. All I did was go shopping with Miki, have sushi for lunch one of the days, and made tiramisu last night (which was quite tasty :P). Oh wait, I tried driving, haha! It's not as simple as it seems actually. The gas pedal's way sensitive and the few times my dad told me to slow down - he's like my unofficial coach for these illegal lessons (shh...) - I pressed the brake too hard and it jerked really bad. Hopefully, he'll let me have another go tomorrow night. As for today, I'll be meeting up for dinner with my mom at the Eastin Hotel! Wow, I haven't even been there since I lived at Bandar Utama. Gosh I miss that place...
5:07 PM